And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait.
Hello
My friend
Hello
So hello to my loyal readers, yes, both of you. Thanks for checking up on me. I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been busy with the kids, a little Airstreaming, a little football, a little Christmas, a new job, and then more camping. I've been trying to post this for about 6 months and got halfway through. Then stopped. Then started again. Then had a computer or two crash. And now I've decided to just post what I've got and make it up to you later. So here goes...
Life goes on, and so must the blog. So I left off with beach camping in August? Quite a bit has happened since then. The kids are growing, here's Dylan and McKenzie with their cousin Meeghan, all dressed up for the first Longhorn football game of last season.
Before we knew it, Dylan turned one:
And McKenzie turned... well, you take a guess...
The theme of her birthday party was "Princess." Shocking.
On the way to the first football tailgate party, I passed by some friends with their late-model Airstream, and I couldn't help but pause for the photo op.
There were a bunch more tailgating pictures, but you know, they really look about the same as last year's. We've also done a couple of camping trips since then, one at the New Year and one in February. I'll get those up on the blog ASAP, but I decided I wanted to get this 6-month-old post up regardless, so I hope you've enjoyed it.

1 comment:
Thanks for the update, Marcus. Your kidz rank right up there with my Boyz in that they are the best looking children I have seen lately.
Tom
p.s. We're Airstreaming to TX this summer.
Post a Comment