No pictures but I wanted to update. I'm still going about the mundane tasks of checking out systems. The good news is that everything seems to be coming back online just fine. I've now verified the entire 12V system (there was a blown fuse in the fuse block), and I've verified the entire LPG system, including gas operation of the Dometic 3-way refrigerator, and the gas heat for the water heater (lots of black smoke when that first fired up, who knows what might have been living in there-- but it's gone now!).
The last things to verify will be the black and gray waste systems, and I have a new AC unit on the way that I'll install as soon as it arrives. After that I'll be (mostly) done with the systems, at least until I redo the back end of the trailer and re-plumb over the winter. I'm shooting for NEXT weekend as the shakedown cruise at our local City Park, located right on the shores of Lake Austin. Lots of interior cleaning and new linens will be required so that my wife and daughter are comfortable.
Airstream Airbnb - Miss Penelope
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment