I don't officially begin my trailer tear-down until tomorrow, but I had a little extra time this week to start the removal, and I was able to get the vanity out. If you look under the tub, you'll see why I'm doing a floor replacement. If your eyesight is really good, and/or if my camera resolution were better, you'd also be able to see that I'll need to replace at least two frame x-members.

It looks smaller in the yard:

And just for fun, since I'd never checked it out before, I lit my Humphrey light. Works great, and throws off some nice heat. It's been chilly here in Austin, down into the 40s over night, so the extra heat is welcome in the trailer.

The big work starts tomorrow, wish me luck!
2 comments:
Good luck .I wonder what other surprises await or have you taken down the belly ?
Thanks. I have the belly partially down, I know the rear two x-members will need to be replaced. The main frame rails look decent so far. More to come I'm sure... :)
Post a Comment