Finishing up work on the vanity right now. It still needed its bottom fold-out door, and the bottom to the upper cabinet. So here is the new lower door, with the original closing hardware.
This gives me some limited access to plumbing supply lines and drain lines. I can also place some shallow bins down here, with spare plumbing bits and other bathroom-related items.
But I wanted better access, so the shelves that form the bottom of the upper storage cabinet just slide in and rest on tabs all the way around. They can be removed via the finger-holes.
I slotted the one on the left, so it can be pulled in and out, while still allowing room for the drain line.
I also installed the door pulls, but my camera battery died before I could get pictures of that, so you fine folks will just have to wait until next time.
Buenas Noches!

2 comments:
Marcus, nice work again, but at this point I think I'll just pass on my best wishes to your wife. Eight months pregnant in Texas in August must be a bear (we were in the same boat last year but in a much milder climate).
Looks like time to wrap this project up and enjoy your baby boy! Mabye I can catch up with you a little this winter.
Norm
Yes indeed, hope so Norm.
Our daughter was born in September as well, two years ago, so my wife has had to deal with pregnancy through the Texas summer twice now. She tells me it's not any easier the second time around... ;)
Post a Comment