Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas, Airstream Style

Well, my family and friends are becoming more accustomed to my Airstream obsession, even though they still don't really understand it.

So, knowing my eventual plans for the exterior of the trailer, my lovely wife knew that I would need a good tool to help me with the hundreds of hours of back-breaking labor.



Yes, it is a brand-new Makita 9227CX3 compounder/buffer/sander. An indispensable tool when it comes to the first step of polishing the exterior of the trailer. I need to finish the interior work first, but then, I will engage in the insanity that is polishing a 26' aluminum trailer.

I hope everyone else had a Christmas as great as mine, and I hope everyone else is lucky enough to have a loved one as awesome and patient as my wife!

2 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

ow get her to give you 150 hours and you will have a polished trailer.....

Greg Dvorak said...

The welding work and the polisher both look great. I assume you are busy with cutting the floor right now so let me know if you need help.